GCCWeek is coming to a close and as always it’s been great to hear about some more of the activities taking place around the world. Here’s another selection of participating universities with links to their activities.
- Pompeu Fabra University, Barcelona (Spain)
- The University of Tasmania (Australia)
- Lane Community College (USA)
- The University of Peshawar (Pakistan)
- The Berlin School of Economics and Law (Germany)
- The University of Dayton (USA)
- John Abbott College (Canada)
In addition, Oxford University Press joined in ‘by collating climate change research published in Oxford University Press journals that highlight a variety of climate change topics’; see https://academic.oup.com/journals/pages/global_climate_change_collection.
Many thanks from the GCCWeek team and see you again next year!